Support the Tread of Pioneers Museum today!
Support the Tread of Pioneers Museum by drinking BEER!!
We are one of this month's non-profits selected by Mountain Tap Brewery for Token Tuesday. Every Tuesday in February, the museum will benefit...check out the link for more details! Click Here
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Tread of Pioneers Museum every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com
, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Tread of Pioneers Museum: Click here
Become a member online now!
We hope you will consider becoming a member of the Tread of Pioneers Museum. With the support of our members, the Tread of Pioneers Museum has provided unique programs and services that preserve the heritage of the Yampa Valley since 1959. In addition, our members receive the following benefits: Click here
• Free Museum admission
• 25% off prints of historical photographs (treadofpioneers.org/photos)
• Invitations to “Members Only” events such as Members’ Night at the Festival of Trees and previews of exhibit openings
• Discounts or free admission on selected programs, tours, and events
• 10% discount on purchases at the newly expanded Museum Store
• Museum newsletters
• Notice of upcoming Museum events and programs
• Voting rights at the annual meeting
• Museum Store gift certificates for memberships over $100
• Two free guest passes for memberships $50 and up
• Unlimited half price guest admission for memberships over $250 (member with membership card must be present with guest)
• Program and event sponsorship opportunities for memberships over $1000
The Tread of Pioneers Museum collects, preserves, and exhibits the artifacts, documents, photographs, films, and oral histories that reflect our community’s history. Through our annual Brown Bag lectures, historical walking tours, and other educational programs, the museum brings the unique history of Steamboat Springs to life. Along with our enhanced educational programs, we are actively collecting oral histories and preserving many parts of our collection through digitization efforts.
We also create and maintain exhibits that tell the story of our heritage. You will not want to miss our newest exhibit, “Journeys West” which features the history of WWII's 10th Mountain Division. Our “Foundations of Steamboat” exhibit features the Semotan family and their over 100 year ranching heritage.
The museum is a non-profit, historical organization that relies on our members to support our education and preservation efforts. Please join our efforts to preserve the unique heritage of this valley by becoming a member of the museum today!
Download, complete, and mail the attached form, or email the Director ( firstname.lastname@example.org
) to join. Click here
to become a member online now!
Sign this petition to support Steamboat Springs becoming a Certified Colorado Creative District