Springs Drug Store

2527
Springs Drug Store
1888-1889
First drug store at Steamboat built by J. Q. Groesbeck and Fred Metcalf._x000d_ Was erected by Jake Groesbeck in the summer of 1888. Later Mr. Fred Metcalfe, half owner of the store, rebuilt it, adding the real store front. The Brackets and Corners were carved by hand and was much admired by the towns people

Steamboat Springs
Lincoln Ave.
Mercantile/Livery/Blacksmith
Structure
B & W Photo
Scanner: Epson 1640 SU