Wither Store

4062
Wither Store
Circa 1910
Grocery Side The A&G Wither store was originally located in Hahns Peak. The store was moved to Steamboat Springs in 1901. They moved into a new building (currently the courthouse Annex) in 1907. Pictured are from L to R, E.A. Manker, Viva Kitchens, John Daugherty, Archie Wither. Source: Steamboat Pilot, 1940 special edition. Clay Monson worked in the older store from 1905-1910.

Steamboat Springs
Lincoln Ave.
Mercantile/Livery/Blacksmith
Structure
B & W Photo
Scanner: Epson 1640 SU