All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Utterback house front porch Sept. 1956 The Utterback house sat at 404 Oak Street, until it was relocated to 800 Oak Street in the 1990s to serve as the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Pictured are Gertrude and John A. Utterback's great granddaughters Jan (left), Patches, and Dian,
Scan only original with donor. Dian Utterback Dodson Steamboat Springs Residential Children B & W Photo Scanner: Epson V700 Photo